Alone !!!

by - May 03, 2014

 

Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys are far away from me.
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys try to avoid me.
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys are good together without me. 
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys hate being friend with me. 
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys force yourself to be friend with me.
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys annoyed being with me. 
Sometimes. Yeah. Sometimes.

Sorry if I have done something wrong.
Sorry if I am late to realise it.
Sorry if I being 'pengacau' in your friendship.
Sorry if I have make you hate me more.
Sorry if I am too dense to realise it. 
Sorry if I being too annoyed.
Sorry. Yeah. Sorry.

Right now, I being alone. 
Eventhough I have new friends now, 
but still you guys are my best friends.
Best friends that I ever had.

But now,
No! Not now. 
Since before, 
you guys always have happy moments together without me. 
Yeah. Without me. 

  

You May Also Like

0 comments