HAPPY 2017 !!!

by - January 01, 2017

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2017! OLLA! HOLA! COCA-COLA! ICE-CREAM SODA!

Now, I'm unofficially turns 21. OYEMJI!!! Rasa macam baru semalam aku belajaq berjalan. Hoho. Well, setiap kali masuk tahun baru, of course kita akan ada azam baru. (walaupun azam tahun lepas tak tercapai). Nah. It sokay its orait. Bring forward la azam tahun lepas tu masuk dalam list tahun ni. Tak tercapai jugak? Bawak pi tahun depan sampai la hang rasa fedap dengan diri hang sendiri.

! 2017 CHECKLIST !
  • reduce weight till it reaches 40kg - or maybe 45kg
  • reject people's offer which may affect my financial state - no joli-joli too much
  • have a full control of  my own emotions - no baran-baran or else I will get kedut-kedut 
  • improve my quality time with Allah - because Allah is everything
  • save up more money - avoid buying useless or not-so-important things
  • be more feminine - wear more blouse
  • be happy - smile as always
  • be positive and spread those positive vibes  
  • ignore all those 'I LOVE YOU' things - I'm not interested into those things anymore



You May Also Like

0 comments